Monday 23 June 2008

Stolen!

One of those questions things I stole from napkinplease.blogspot.com

Accent: Gay Carmarthenshire

Breakfast or no breakfast: Always banana and yoghurt

Chore I don't care for: Cleaning the bathroom

Dog or cat: Dog

Essential electronics: Computer, mobile phone

Favourite cologne: At the moment Tesco’s Ginger, Vanilla and Pink Pepper

Gold or silver: Silver, I’m too cheap for gold

Handbag I carry most often: My manbag with a Vespa on it that Katie and Lee bought me

Insomnia: All too often

Job Title: Volunteering Officer

Kids: I have 2 nephews and a niece, I’ve learned to not think about having any of my own

Living arrangements: Sharing a house with best mate Simon – he is my straight husband

Most admirable trait: Honesty (to the point of rudeness)

Naughtiest childhood behaviour: I was a good boy

Overnight hospital stay: Hernia when I was three

Phobias: Spiders, being lost at sea

Quote: “Suck my fat one” – Nina Philipps

Reason to smile: Austin Powers

Siblings: One older sister

Time I wake up: Ten past seven, then press snooze until 8

Unusual skill or talent: I can tie a cherry stalk into a knot using just my tongue

Vegetable I refuse to eat: Celery, yuck

Worst habit: Being a stupid ass

X-rays: I’ve had my neck done when I had whiplash

Yummy stuff: Boiled eggs, at the moment

Zoo animal I like most: Don’t like them in zoos, I like them out in the wild

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails