Thursday 19 February 2009

I ♥ Splott

On my way to work this morning I stopped to get some money out of the Co-op ATM, and had to wait while an older chav and his even older chav dad tried to take money out. They used every card they had, which were all refused, then called the machine a cunt. Now that isn't what annoyed me, what annoyed me was they asked for a receipt every time and then threw them on the floor without even looking at them.

Further down Habershon Street I stumbled upon an extinguished bonfire on the pavement. It looked like a few black bags full of someone's belongings had been set on fire. There were VHS cassettes, clothes, shoes; all charred, and burnt to the pavement and road. This was right outside someone's front door too.

Fair play, what a bunch of horrible bastards live round here. I'm so lucky to live here.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails