Sunday 12 April 2009

Quick update

Shit Easter not made better by loads of chocolate. Done some gardening, still have to dispose of Christmas tree from year before last (I said I didn't want a bloody tree), at least the weeds are dying after I sprayed them, might even keep the pooping cats away from the garden.
Beers last night, watched random mish-mash of jumbled up films: Lord of the Rings (new and cartoon), Derek Jarman's Glitterbug (again) and bits of Blue, and episode of Moonlighting, some Moomins, and flicking through channels.
No texts or calls except from my Mam who's on holiday, decided to go to Ammanford in the day, but was too short notice to drop in on people and checked bank balance = not going anywhere.
Stayed in instead waiting for weeds to die and stop choking my garden.
Man coming to see Simon's room next week, he is a playwright - he's the coolest sounding person to have answered any of my adverts. Hope he likes the house and me.
Been drawing my crafty presents for John, Zann and Sarah. I don't want to give too much away, but John's is green, Zann's has some green, and Sarah's doesn't. I'm so cryptic.

Not sure what Jesus did at this time. Did he ride somewhere on a donkey, or get up after being dead? Of course Easter / Eostara is a pagan festival anyway, so let's go with that. I'm happier being a moon-staring hare anyway (though I do love chocolate).


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails