Tuesday 14 July 2009

Buzz

I'm full of ideas at the moment, literally buzzing. I'm working on a new piece of soundart, but this one needs somewhere expansive to exhibit it - and I'm at a loss, frankly! If you know somewhere/someone who would exhibit my piece, please pass on my details.

I'm interested in vinyl recordings at the moment. Everything from the hiss and crackle of old vinyl, to the effects you can get by slowing something down from 45 to 33.

I'll put it up here when I'm done.

Edit: I think I'll release a downloadable album of all my soundart. Here's the tracklisting so far:

She Machine
Blodeuwedd's Song
A Tree is a Poem Too
Perkins
Conversation

and I'll make (at least) one exclusively for the LP. Should keep me out of trouble for a while.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails