Thursday 6 May 2010

Folksy Friday *7th May 2010*

I’m getting in early this week because I’ve been so crap with keeping up with my Folksy Fridays! I have had the week from hell: nasty emails, budget cuts, extra workload, you name it. It’s made me really angry actually, and then really upset. I can use anger, but not upset.

Theme this week is ‘angry’.



Okay, from top left:
Voodoo doll. Could have used this today!
Sulking figure. This was me this afternoon.
A scary monster! (Well, a cute scary monster ;)
Wtf? Exactly.
This cool shop's cross-stitch samplers had me laughing out loud. I have to make one for my new house.
Stress doll (on sale too, and they're lovely).

Buy 'em quick before they go!

2 comments:

Eclectic Creations said...

Great choices! Love the stress dolls, funnily enough i nearly chose those for my folksy friday! (but changed theme) Great minds hey1?... : )

Diomoglass said...

Love the theme! The WTF - should be a sign hanging round my neck - I seem to be saying it more and more!

Related Posts with Thumbnails