Friday 16 July 2010

Folksy Friday *16th July 2010*

I’ve missed quite a few Folksy Fridays, been busy with house stuff and work has been hectic! But I’m glad to be back in the swing of it again.

No theme this week, just fab shops that have sold under 10 things.



Okay, from top left:

Wonderful Edgar Allan Poe art box from a fantastic shop. It appeals to the goth in me (there are some awful photos of me with eyeliner and lace from when I was about 15!)
Quite possibly the cutest thing on all Folksy: Awkward Turtle. He is beautiful, not awkward at all! Everything in this shop is ridiculously low-priced, so if you want a turtle-shaped bargain, go and snap one up quick.
Beautiful watercolour from a beautiful beautiful shop. Just lovely!
I know it’s the wrong time of year, but these Easter eggs are lush. I love pretty Easter eggs and these one are amazing.

Buy 'em quick before they go!

1 comment:

JAustenJewelleryDesign said...

I love your blog - I agree about the Easter Eggs - gorgeous!

Jacqueline x

Related Posts with Thumbnails